View Poll Results: how do you feel about tat's on a woman?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • don't like it. takes away from the beauty

    9 47.37%
  • love it. adds points to the meter

    5 26.32%
  • don't care

    5 26.32%
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Women with tat's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Women with tat's

    what does it do to you?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women with tat's

    It's according to what it is and where it's located....I think tramp stamps are tacky tho..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women with tat's

    When they are young...I can accept but I wish they would clean it up after 35.
    How about vote on a "tatoo on a woman after age 35"...you know... when their boobs start to look like inner tubes and that butterfly on their back turns to a buzzard, the rose on their back looks like a bug got splattered or a rose on their boob now looks like an oak tree. ....all the while they are smoking... with the color on their tat turning to grey...not to mention the tat that is unshowable? For good reasons! Sexy!!
    Same for men...that barbed wire around your arm looks like a garden hose now.
    I wonder if anyone thinks that they will get older?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women with tat's

    I'm with suprbeast, it's all about location. Tramp-stamps are not the least bit appealing, but like a rocker-chick with a sleeve is sexy as hell.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women with tat's

    Rarely do I like a woman with tats.
    Just don't like it.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women with tat's

    If it's done tastefully. My better half has one tattoo-a morning glory with my initials entwined in the vine. It is located on her foot/ankle area and can easily be concealed for events like business meetings and so forth. I am not a fan of the truck stop ho tat. The only thing worse is the common as dirt "fad" tat.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Women with tat's

    I love it... a nice sleeve, quarter sleeve, half sleeve.... something around her hips, lower back is fine... the neck, .. dang..
    I love chicks with ink

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •